Southwestern Chicken Fettuccine
By March 23, 2012Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Summary goes here
- 4 ounces fettuccine uncooked
- 8 ounces Progresso™ Frozen Specialty Roasted Red Pepper Sauce 2 pouches
- 2 1/2 cups chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Progresso frozen Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese shredded
- fresh cilanto
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Place on serving platter; keep warm.
- Remove Progresso™ Frozen Specialty Roasted Red Pepper Sauce from plastic pouch. In 2-quart saucepan, heat sauce and chicken over medium heat, 6 to 8 minutes stirring occasionally or until thoroughly heated. Spoon over fettuccine.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with cilantro.